“Payment issues” can be anything that stops you from paying for your product. If you cannot complete a payment, scroll to the relevant section below and follow the steps.
I’m stuck at the “I’m not a robot” stage.
The “I’m not a robot” field helps us to stop unwanted payments from your card.
If you cannot pass this stage:
- Clear the cache and erase cookies in your browser. The help section for your browser will provide detailed instructions. Then, attempt the payment again.
- Use a different browser or switch to private browsing (incognito mode for Google Chrome). Then, attempt the payment again.
I get an error notification when I try to pay.
Error notifications can appear when your browser or system has a problem while processing an action, including payments.
If you receive an error notification:
- Read the notification carefully and follow any suggested steps.
- Attempt the payment again.
- Try with another payment method.
IMPORTANT: Stop attempting payments if you are unsure whether your payment was processed, or if you repeatedly receive the same error notification. In either case, contact MindMeister Support or MeisterTask Support for help.
I can’t complete a mobile payment.
Mobile payments are processed by the service from which you downloaded the app: GooglePlay (for Android) or Apple (for iOS).
If you cannot pay via mobile, contact Google or Apple for further information.