MeisterTask helps you keep all task-related conversations in one central place, so you don't have to switch back and forth between your email inbox, your task manager, and other communication channels.
The bottom part of the task dialog offers space where collaborators can discuss the task, give feedback, Like other people's comments and activities, and mention team members to include them in the conversation.
When you leave a comment on a task, the task assignee and all task watchers receive a notification. If you mention a team member in a comment, that member receives a notification, too.
How to Add Comments:
Simply click on a task to open the task detail dialog and write your comment in the designated field under Activity.
To mention another team member, put an @ sign before their name.
In the comments section, you can also mention all project members or the current users watching the respective task:
@All - all project members are mentioned and receive a notification.
@Here - all watchers from the respective task are mentioned and receive a notification.
When you're finished with your comment, click Say it or press Enter.
To delete a comment, hover over it until the little triangle button appears, click on it and select Delete from the menu.
In the same menu, you can also select Edit to edit your comment in case you made a mistake.
- Press Shift + Enter to create a line break
- You can use markdown in the comment field. To see a full list of all formatting options, click into the comment field until the Formatting link appears.
- You can enter emojis by clicking on the emoji button below the comment field
- You can Like other people's comments by clicking on the thumbs-up button next to them
- Click on the little triangle next to Activity to choose between showing the entire activity stream or only the conversations.