On the right side of your dashboard you can see a chronological list of all your notifications. The list is updated in real-time so you can respond to comments and take action right away.
The user popover offers an overview of all notifications as well, both task and comment related.
Just click on your user avatar at the top right to list your notifications.
Here's a list of the types of notifications you receive:
- Someone has assigned a task to you
- Someone has trashed or completed a task you were assigned to or were watching.
- Someone has added a checklist item to a task you were assigned to or were watching.
- Someone has commented on a task you were assigned to or were watching.
- Someone has mentioned you in a comment.
- Someone has liked a comment or activity of yours.
Tip: The number above your avatar shows how many unread notifications are waiting for you. Once you've read all of them, open the user popover and click on the option "Mark as read".