On the right side of your dashboard you can see a chronological list of all your notifications. The list is updated in real-time so you can respond to comments and take action right away.
While inside a project, you can use the notifications widget, accessible in the top bar, to view your notifications:
Here's a list of the types of notifications you receive in MeisterTask:
- Someone has assigned a task to you
- Someone has trashed or completed a task you were assigned to or were watching.
- Someone has added a checklist item to a task you were assigned to or were watching.
- Someone has commented on a task you were assigned to or were watching.
- Someone has mentioned you in a comment.
- Someone has liked a comment or activity of yours.
To open the task which the notification relates to, just click on the notification itself.
To mark a notification as read, hover over the notification icon until it turns into an X, and then click on it.
Click on the little triangle next to Notifications to switch between All Notifications (including the ones you've already marked as read), Notifications (only the ones you haven't read yet), and Recent Mentions (to show only comments you were recently mentioned in).