MeisterTask offers a steadily growing number of powerful integrations which you can use to connect your projects to other tools you use.
- Pro users and Business users are able to create an unlimited number of integrations. You can view a list of all available integrations on our website.
- Basic users are able to create integrations for Harvest, Zapier and iCal.
- Certain integrations are available for all users, regardless of their subscription level. Here's a list of such integrations:
For direct attachment uploads:
- Google Drive
- Turn mind maps into projects and ideas into tasks
- Insert mind maps directly from MindMeister to attach them to your tasks
Basic email integration:
Forward emails from any email client to MeisterTask
Automatically see all tasks with a due date in your calendar apps
- MeisterTask for Confluence
- MeisterTask for Gmail
- MeisterTask for Outlook
- MeisterTask for Microsoft Teams
Set up Integrations
Integrations are always related to individual project boards, therefore each project needs to be connected separately. To do that, simply click the ( i ) button in the top bar of the project board and select Project Properties from the menu.
In the dialog that appears, switch to the Addons tab and scroll down until you find the integration you're looking for. Click the blue Add button to start the integration setup.