In the Browser
Click on your Avatar Icon in the upper right corner of the MeisterTask app and select My Account.
- Click the Me option from the left side menu.
- Switch to the Time & Language tab.
The options that you can change here are:
- Language (the language that MindMeister displays)
- Date format (the format in which all dates are displayed)
- Time zone (the time zone you're located in)
- Start of the week (choose between Monday or Sunday)
By checking the box next to "24-Hour Time", you can also switch from a 12-hour format to a 24-hour format.
Click Save Changes after you're done editing, to ensure your changes are saved.
In the iOS App
If you're using MeisterTask on your iPhone or iPad, the app's language will be the same as the device language you've selected. To learn how to change the language on your device, please refer to Apple's support page.
In the Android App
If you're using MeisterTask on your Android device, the app's language will be the same as the device language you've selected. You can change the language in the Language & Input menu within your device settings.