MeisterTask offers a steadily growing number of powerful power-ups which you can use to connect your projects to other tools you use.
The Integrations from MeisterTask 1.0 are called Power-Ups in MeisterTask 2.0
- Pro users and Business users are able to create an unlimited number of power-ups. You can view a list of all available integrations on our website.
- Basic users are able to create integrations for Harvest, Zapier and iCal.
- Certain integrations are available for all users, regardless of their subscription level. Here's a list of such integrations:
For direct attachment uploads:
- Google Drive
- Turn mind maps into projects and ideas into tasks
- Insert mind maps directly from MindMeister to attach them to your tasks
Basic email integration:
Forward emails from any email client to MeisterTask
Automatically see all tasks with a due date in your calendar apps
- MeisterTask for Confluence
- MeisterTask for Gmail
- MeisterTask for Outlook
- MeisterTask for Microsoft Teams
How to Set up Power-Ups
Power-Ups are always related to individual project boards, therefore each project needs to be connected separately. To do that, simply click on the ( i ) button in the top bar of the project board and select Project Properties from the menu.
In the dialog that appears, switch to the Power-Ups tab and scroll down until you find the integration you're looking for. Click the +Add button to start the power-up setup.