Affiliate Partners, Reseller Partners, and Certified Expert Partners of MeisterTask can access MeisterTask’s partner portal to manage their partner affairs. Among other things, Affiliate and Expert Partners can track their referrals and manage their commissions, while Reseller Partners can create coupons for their customers in the portal.
In this article:
- How to become a partner and get access to the partner portal
- Resellers: How to create coupons for your customers
- Experts: How to track your referrals and manage your commission
- Affiliates: How to track your referrals and manage your commission
- Terms and Conditions
How to Become a Partner and Get Access to the Partner Portal
All paying MeisterTask users can use MeisterTask’s Affiliate Program. This means that if you are currently a paying MeisterTask user, you already have access to the Affiliate area in the partner portal. To access the portal, click on your user avatar in the upper right corner of your dashboard and select Partner from the popover menu.
MeisterTask’s Expert Partner program was developed for consultants and trainers who recommend MeisterTask to their customers and provide training, workshops, and product demonstrations. Benefits of being a certified Expert Partner include a free MeisterTask Pro account, a personal discount code connected with a referral commission, early access to beta features, support for workshops and marketing campaigns, and much more.
Once you’re officially certified as a MeisterTask Expert, your partner manager will grant you access to the Expert Partner area in the partner portal, where you can track your referrals and manage your commission, among other things.
Software vendors and similar companies who wish to resell MeisterTask licenses can join our Reseller Program. Resellers can achieve a revenue share from 10% to 60% depending on sales targets.
If you’re interested in becoming a MeisterTask Reseller, please use the contact form on our Reseller Page to get in touch with us.
Once you’ve signed the Reseller Agreement, your partner manager will grant you access to the Reseller Partner area in the partner portal, where you can generate coupon codes for your customers.
It is possible to be an Affiliate, an Expert and a Reseller Partner at the same time, as long as you qualify for all programs.
Resellers: How to Create Coupons for Your Customers
Once your partner manager has given you access to the Reseller area in the partner portal, you can generate coupon codes to sell to your customers.
- Click on your user avatar in the upper right corner of your dashboard and select Partner from the popover menu to open the partner portal.
- Navigate to the Coupons tab in the Reseller area.
- Select your desired MeisterTask plan, the number of coupons, number of users, and number of months, then click Create Coupons. By clicking Create Coupons your order will be complete and you will be invoiced for the generated coupons immediately.
Use the Price Tables tab to review the wholesale prices on the various pricing plans, your discount, and margins.
Experts: How to Track Your Referrals and Manage Your Commission
Once you have been officially certified as an Expert Partner, you will receive access to the Expert Partner area in the partner portal. To visit the portal:
- Click on your user avatar in the upper right corner of your dashboard and select Partner from the popover menu.
- Navigate to the Expert Partner area.
- Your personal discount code will appear in the EPC tab (short for Expert Partner Commission).
You can give this code to your customers, trainees, and website visitors to provide them with a (non-recurring) discount on MeisterTask’s paid plans. Whenever somebody uses the code to upgrade to a paid account, you will receive a 20% referral commission of the sale, as well as all future payments the customer makes.
In the EPC tab, you will also see how often your discount code has been used for paid upgrades by customers, as well as the total amount of commission you’ve earned so far.
Once your commission has reached a total of 150$ (or the equivalent of this amount in your currency), you can request to be paid out via your PayPal account. There are two ways to do this:
- Automatically: Enter your PayPal address into the designated field and click Save, then click Request Payout.
- Manually: If you require an invoice for bookkeeping, you can send an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your payout. Please ensure that your PayPal address is included in the invoice, and send it from the email address you use to log in to MeisterTask.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that by using any of Meister's partner programs, you agree to the program's terms and conditions.