With this feature, you can log in to MeisterTask with other accounts. This allows you to:
- Log in to MeisterTask using Google, Facebook, Apple, and Office 365 without creating a separate password.
- Keep your original login credentials (see Hints and Tips below).
All users can access this feature.
How to Connect to Other Accounts
- Click on your avatar in the top right of the MeisterTask window.
- Select My Account.
- Select Me from the menu on the left
- Navigate to the Connected Accounts tab.
- Select which account you would like to connect to.
For a specific article on how the Office 365 log in works, please consult this article.
How to Disconnect an Account
- In the Connected Accounts tab, click Configure next to the account you wish to disconnect.
- Click Disconnect to disconnect this account.
Hints and Tips
Keep existing accounts
If you add an account with a different mail address to your existing login, you will still be able to access your account with the original login.
If you’re still having trouble…
- Contact MeisterTask Support for help.