This article describes how to set up and use the noCRM.io integration with MeisterTask. It includes:
- What is the noCRM.io Integration?
- How to set up the trigger App
- How to set up the Action App
All users can use this functionality.
How to Use the noCRM.io Integration
noCRM.io is an easy-to-use lead management solution used by sales teams and salespeople of small to medium-sized businesses.
You can connect your noCRM.io and MeisterTask accounts to help you work more efficiently. Leads in noCRM.io are converted automatically to tasks in MeisterTask. The integration is facilitated through Zapier, a tool that allows you to connect apps together. These connections are called “Zaps”.
Set Up Your Trigger App
- Log in to your Zapier account and click Make a Zap!
- In the search field, type noCRM and select io from the list.
- From the trigger event drop-down, select New Lead Step Changed To ...
- Click Save and Continue.
- Click Connect An Account to connect Zapier to your no CRM account.
Set Up Your Action App
- Select the action app to MeisterTask.
- From the action event drop-down menu, select Create Task and click
- Click Sign in to MeisterTask to connect Zapier to your MeisterTask account.
- Select the project and section in which new tasks will be created, as well as their default status.
- Test and name your Zap!
Tip: You can also use Zapier to create Zaps using whatever triggers, actions and filters you want: Create Zaps.
If you’re still having trouble…
- Contact MeisterTask Support for help.