Export Options in MeisterTask
With this feature you can export project, task and user information to portable file formats. This article explains how to perform the following exports:
- Export project task information
- Export tracked time
- Export attachments
- Export reports
Export activity, compliance and personal data
More information on certain export features is available in dedicated help center articles. These are as follows:
- Export projects and tasks (All users can use this functionality).
- Export Task Attachments (All users can use this functionality).
- Export tracked time (Pro, Business and Enterprise users).
How to Export Project Task Information
1. Go to the project you wish to export task information from, then click (i).
2. Click More.
3. Click Export as CSV.
4. Select which task information you wish to be included in the CSV file, then click Export.
How to Export Tracked Time
1. Go to the project you wish to export time tracking information from, then click (i).
2. Click More.
3. Click Export Time Tracking.
4. Decide whether you would like to export in a Harvest-compatible or CSV format, then click Download.
How to Export Attachments
1. Click the task you want to export the attachments from to open the task dialog.
2. Click the downward arrow next to Attachments.
3. Click Download All.
4. Click Done.
How to Export Reports
Note: This section relates to the new Reports feature. If you are using the existing Statistics feature, scroll up to the previous section.
1. Click on Reports from the left-hand toolbar of the dashboard.
2. Click the export button (a cloud with a downward arrow) from the top of the screen.
3. Choose your desired export option, then click Export.
How to Export Activity, Compliance and Personal Data
1. Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Click My Account.
3. Click Data Exports.
4. Scroll to the type of export you wish to perform, then click Download Export.
If you’re still having trouble…
Contact MeisterTask Support for help.