MeisterTask offers a steadily growing number of powerful power-ups that you can use to connect your projects to other tools you use.
- Pro users and Business users are able to create an unlimited number of power-ups. You can view a list of all available integrations on our website.
- Basic users are able to create integrations for Harvest, Zapier and iCal.
- Certain integrations are available for all users, regardless of their subscription level. Here's a list of such integrations:
For direct attachment uploads
- Google Drive
- Turn mind maps into projects and ideas into tasks
- Insert mind maps directly from MindMeister to attach them to your tasks
Basic email integration
- Forward emails from any email client to MeisterTask
- Automatically see all tasks with a due date in your calendar apps
- MeisterTask for Confluence
- MeisterTask for Gmail
- MeisterTask for Outlook
- MeisterTask for Microsoft Teams
Set up Power-Ups
Power-Ups are always related to individual project boards, therefore, the Power-Ups need to be activated separately in each project. To do this, simply click on the ( i ) button in the top bar of the project board and select Project Properties from the menu.
In the dialog that appears, switch to the Power-Ups tab and scroll down until you find the advanced tool or integration that you're looking for. Click the + Add button to start the power-up setup.