This feature is available to all users
Spark is an email app for Mac and iOS that enables teams to work together on emails in real time.
The integration between Spark and MeisterTask provides you with a seamless workflow to turn your emails into tasks and insert them directly into your shared project boards.
Take a look at the short demo video we’ve prepared for you on integrating Spark and MeisterTask:
Setting Up the Spark Integration
To connect Spark with MeisterTask:
- Open the Spark app.
- From the top menu click Spark and select Preferences.
- In the new dialog box, switch to the Services tab.
- Select MeisterTask from the available services and click Connect.
- Type your MeisterTask credentials in the new dialog box.
- Click Log in.
- Click Authorize.
Using the Spark Integration
To turn emails into tasks:
- Select the email you want to turn into a task.
- Click More (ellipsis) and select MeisterTask.
- Select the project and section where you want to create the task.
- Choose Email to extract the email's content and add it to the task or choose Link to add a secure link to the task that leads to the email thread.
- Click Save on the right side of the dialog box.
Manage Tasks in MeisterTask
Ask your question in the Meister Community!