This feature is available to all users
Create checklists for any task which requires multiple to-do's or action items: simply mark off completed actions to keep track of your team's progress. You can also create checklist templates which can be reused for many different tasks.
Create New Checklists
To create a new checklist:
- Open the task to which you'd like to add a checklist.
- Scroll down, tap Add Checklist Item and type.
- Tap the circle on the left of the item to cross off a checklist item. Tap again to undo.
Create a New Checklist Template
Create reusable checklist templates to save time and avoid creating the the same checklists over and over again.
Templates are specific to the project in which you make them. You cannot load a template from one project into another.
To create a checklist template:
- Navigate to the Projects Tab by tapping the rocket icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Open a project.
- Tap the project name at the top of the screen so that you can see the Project Info menu.
- Tap Checklists.
- Tap the Plus icon in the top-right corner.
- Enter a name for your checklist template and tap Save.
- Open the checklist template you just made by tapping it.
- Add Checklist Items. You can always edit templates at a later date.
Add a Checklist Template to a Task
Once you've created a checklist template, you can easily add it to as many tasks as you'd like:
- Open the project in which you made the checklist template.
- Open the task to which you'd like to add one of your pre-made checklists.
- Tap the ellipsis (...) to the right of Add Checklist Item.
- Tap Load Checklist.
- Choose the template you wish to load.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!