Pro and Business users have access to an unlimited number of integrations
Basic users are restricted to two integrations.
MeisterTask allows for direct integration with a long list of our users' favorite online apps, enabling users to automate workflows and ensure smooth, productive working days. You can also connect MeisterTask with 1,000+ more online apps via Zapier.
We offer direct integrations with the following online products:
- MindMeister: Brainstorm and outline your projects before turning them into MeisterTask project boards. Exported tasks and related information are automatically synced. Learn more.
- Slack: Send activity messages to Slack from Section Actions and insert tasks into a MeisterTask project directly from your Slack channel. When inserting tasks, you can specify description, assignee, and checklist items using a simple syntax. Learn more.
- Zendesk: Connect your project to Zendesk to automatically create tasks from your incoming tickets. After completion of the task the ticket in Zendesk is updated with a private comment. Learn more.
- GitHub: When committing in GitHub with a special commit message, the relevant task in MeisterTask will be automatically completed. The task activity then contains a link back to the respective commit in GitHub. Learn more.
- Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace that’s part of Office 365. Add MeisterTask as a tab to any of your channels to manage tasks and projects right next to your conversations! Learn more.
- Office 365 Groups: Office 365 Groups enable teams to get work done by establishing a single hub across Office 365 apps. Using a MeisterTask Section Action, you can keep members of your Office 365 Groups in the loop about task status changes at all times. Learn more.
- Bugsnag: Bugsnag provides software teams with an automated crash detection platform. Automatically create tasks in MeisterTask from new or recurring issues in your Bugsnag account. The task will then store a reference back to Bugsnag, allowing for a simpler bug fixing process. Learn more.
- MeisterTask for Gmail: Our Gmail add-on turns emails into tasks and inserts them in the project and section of your choice. Learn more.
- G Suite: Installing MeisterTask from the G Suite Marketplace will allow you to log in using your G Suite domain and will activate a 30-day Pro trial. Learn more.
- Bitbucket: When committing in Bitbucket with a special commit message, the relevant task in MeisterTask will be automatically completed. The task activity then contains a link back to the respective commit in Bitbucket. Learn more.
- Google Drive: Attach files from Google Drive directly to a MeisterTask task using the Drive picker. A permanent link to the latest version of the Drive document will be created. Learn more.
- Dropbox: Attach files from Dropbox directly to a MeisterTask task using the Dropbox picker. A permanent link to the latest version of the Dropbox document will be created. Learn more.
- Outlook: MeisterTask for Outlook enables you to turn emails into tasks without leaving your inbox. This Add-in works in Outlook 2013 or later, Outlook 2016 for Mac, Outlook on the Web, as well as Outlook for iOS and Android. You must have an Office365, Exchange, or Outlook.com account to use this add-in. Learn more.
- Email: In MeisterTask you can now create new tasks easily, by sending an email. Your subject will be the title of the task and the email content will be the description. Learn more.
- Harvest: Connect your Harvest account with MeisterTask to track time and create linked timesheets without even leaving your projects. Learn more.
In addition, you can connect MeisterTask with many more apps via the following integrated products:
- Zapier: Connect MeisterTask with 1000+ web apps and create Zaps using an intuitive interface to automate tasks with tools such as Gmail, Google Docs, Twitter, and many more. Now also supporting multi-step Zaps for even more powerful workflows! Learn more.
- IFTTT: IFTTT (If this, then that) lets you connect the apps and devices you use every day. The IFTTT integration can automatically create tasks in your MeisterTask projects, or you can trigger IFTTT actions when new tasks are created or assigned to you. Learn more.
Details on all of the MeisterTask integrations can be found via our integrations page.