This feature is available to all users
Use Zapier to integrate MeisterTask with over 4,000 applications. Zapier's automated connections, called Zaps, can be set up in minutes with no coding experiencing necessary. Browse Zapier's library of pre-made MeisterTask integrations or create your own to take your productivity to the next level.
In this Article:
- What is Zapier?
- Browse Popular MeisterTask Zaps
- Build Your Own Zaps
- Use Zapier to Connect MeisterTask to other Apps
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a web-based service that allows users to automate repetitive tasks between multiple apps. All Zapier automations (zaps) are based on a "Trigger -> Action" format.
Some typical MeisterTask zaps might look like this:
- Trigger: I receive a new sales lead
Action: Create a task in MeisterTask
- Trigger: A task is created in MeisterTask
Action: Create an event in iCalendar
This "When X, then do Y" format can be used to automate even extremely complex actions. To take things to the next level, you can add additional steps to your zaps or even define multiple triggers/actions within a single step.
Browse Popular MeisterTask Zaps
You can browse trending MeisterTask Zaps on Zapier's website here.
Some of the most popular Zaps include:
- Create Google Calendar events from new MeisterTask tasks
- Create new tasks in MeisterTask from Google Calendar events
- Add Todoist tasks when new MeisterTask tasks are created
- Create Togl projects from MeisterTask projects
- Create MeisterTask Tasks from Evernote notes
Of course, this is only the beginning. Keep reading below to learn how to get creative and build your own zaps.
Build Your Own Zaps
Once you've created an account at zapier.com, you can follow the steps below to create your own zaps from scratch.
- Visit zapier.com and log in to your account.
- On your Zapier dashboard, click Create Zap.
- Enter MeisterTask as the triggering app.
- Select a triggering event from the options available (i.e. "A new task is created")
- Click Sign in to MeisterTask to authorize your MeisterTask Account to connect to Zapier.
- Select a Project and choose additional options for your zap.
- Follow Zapier's instructions to test your trigger.
- Follow Zapier's instructions to choose an Action which will be carried out whenever the trigger you defined is completed.
- Once you've completed your zap, click Turn on to enable it.
Explore Zapier Integrations with MeisterTask
Toggl:Toggl is a popular time tracking app that lets you track the time you spend on tasks and easily calculate time sheets. You can browse popular Toggl zaps here.
You can also integrate Toggl with MeisterTaskusing Toggl's Google Chrome extension. Find out more information here.
noCRM.io is an easy-to-use lead management solution used by sales teams and salespeople of small to medium-sized businesses. Browse popular zaps to integrate MeisterTask with noCRM here.
SharpSpring is an email marketing platform that works with most third-party apps and existing systems. Browse popular Zaps with MeisterTask and Sharpspring here.
Todoist:Browse popular zaps with MeisterTask and Todoist here.
GoogleSheetsAdd newly-completed MeisterTask tasks to Google Sheets rows. Find out more here.
Explore other advanced features in MeisterTask: