This article describes how to scroll horizontally in MeisterTask. It includes:
- How to scroll horizontally using shortcuts with your keyboard and mouse/touchpad.
- How to scroll horizontally on laptops that support smart gestures.
Horizontal scrolling works on computers with Windows & Mac.
How to Scroll Horizontally
With your Keyboard and Mouse/Touchpad
- Press and hold SHIFT.
- Use the vertical scroll function on your mouse or touchpad to scroll horizontally.
With Smart Gestures
- Make sure your laptop has smart gestures enabled.
- Slide with 2 fingers on the touchpad to the left or the right to scroll horizontally.
If you’re still having trouble…
- Contact MindMeister Support for help.