This feature is available to all users
Use the My Tasks widget in the top-right corner of your Dashboard to quickly view your most pressing tasks and to-dos.
In this Article:
- What Is the My Tasks Widget?
- Customize Your My Tasks Widget
- Add a Personalized Checklist to your My Tasks Widget
What is the My Tasks Widget?
The My Tasks widget is a customizable section of your Dashboard which displays all of your most important tasks and to-dos.
- All tasks which have been assigned to you from every project within your team.
- A personal checklist where you can keep track of any other to-do's or action items you need to complete.
You can open the My Tasks widget by clicking the checkmark icon in the top-right corner of your Dashboard.
Customize Your My Tasks Widget
You can customize your My Tasks Widget by:
- Sorting your assigned tasks by Due Date, Name or Project
- Enabling or disabling your personal checklist
To customize the My Tasks Widget, click the small arrow next to the My Tasks header. Choose your desired options from the drop-down menu:
Add a Personalized Checklist to Your My Tasks Widget
Use the personal checklist included on your My Tasks widget to keep track of any other action items or personal to-dos you need to complete. To create your checklist:
- Open the My Tasks widget.
- Click + Add... to add items to your checklist.
- Press ENTER.
- Once you've finished a checklist item, click the circle icon cross it off your list.
You can rearrange, delete, or create tasks out of My Task checklist items just as you would with a regular in-task checklist. For more information, click here.
Still Having Trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!