With this functionality, you can duplicate tasks. It includes the following information:
- How to duplicate a task.
- Information included in duplicate tasks.
All users can use this functionality.
How to Duplicate a Task
- Click on the task you wish to duplicate to open the task dialog.
- Click the ellipsis (...) in the top-right corner of the task dialog.
- Select “Duplicate” from the menu that appears.
- The duplicated task will be inserted below the original task in the same section.
Information Included in Duplicate Tasks
Duplicated tasks contain much of the same information as the original, including who the task is assigned to, any checklists or descriptions, and its due date.
Items in the activity stream, such as comments and task change notifications, will not be duplicated. If your task has been scheduled using Timeline, the scheduling will not be transferred to the duplicate task.
If you’re still having trouble…
Contact MeisterTask Support for help.