Only Project Administrators can archive or restore a project.
You can archive a project to remove it from your active project list. Unlike deleted projects, archived projects are stored indefinitely and can be recovered at any time.
In this Article:
Archive a Project
- Click the project name at the top of your project board.
- Select Archive from the drop-down menu.
- In the next window, click Archive to confirm your decision.
View and Restore Archived Projects
To view your archived projects:
- Click the Active Projects header on the left sidebar.
- Select Archived Projects from the drop-down menu.
To restore an archived project:
- Open the archived project.
- Select Restore this project at the top of the project board.
The restored project will return to your list of active projects.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections