You can archive a project once you are finished with it so that it does not appear in your active project list.
Unlike deleted projects, archived projects can still be accessed and you can restore or completely delete them.
You are able to archive and restore projects with any MeisterTask license.
Archive a Project
To archive a project you have to:
- Click the info button ( i ) in the top left
- Click the More... button
- On the next dialog select the Archive option.
Alternatively, you can access the Project Properties from the dashboard, by clicking the project info button ( i ) next to the project title.
Restore an Archived Project
- Click the Arrow beside Projects.
- Select Archived from the drop-down list.
- Click Restore this project.
If you’re still having trouble…
- Contact MeisterTask Support for help.