Only Project Administrators can archive or restore a project.
You can archive a project to remove it from your active project list. Unlike deleted projects, archived projects are stored indefinitely and can be recovered at any time.
Archive a Project
- Click the project name at the top of your project board.
- Select Archive from the drop-down menu.
- In the next window, click Archive to confirm your decision.
Bulk Archive Projects
View and Restore Archived Projects
To view your archived projects:
- Click the Active Projects header on the left sidebar.
- Select Archived Projects from the drop-down menu.
To restore an archived project:
- Open the archived project.
- Select Restore this project at the top of the project board.
The restored project will return to your list of active projects.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!