This feature is available to all users
You can archive a project to remove it from your active project list. Unlike binned projects, archived projects are stored indefinitely and can be recovered at any time.
In this Article:
Archive a Project
- Click the (i) icon at the top of your project board.
- Select More from the drop-down menu.
- Select Archive from the drop-down menu.
- In the next window, click Archive to confirm your decision.
You can also archive a project from the Dashboard by selecting the (i) icon next to your project's name. This will open the Project Properties window (step 1).
View and Restore Archived Projects
To view your archived projects:
- Click the small arrow next to PROJECTS on the left side of your dashboard.
- Select Archived Projects from the drop-down menu.
To restore an archived project:
- Open the archived project.
- Select Restore this project at the top of the project board.
The restored project will return to your list of active projects.
Still Having Trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!