This feature is available to all users
Click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the MeisterTask interface to search for tasks within all projects.
Use the Quick Switcher (Apple: Cmd + K / Windows: Ctr + K) to search for tasks within a single project.
In this Article:
Search All Tasks
To search for tasks within all of your MeisterTask projects:
- Click on the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the MeisterTask interface.
- Type in your search term and click Search.
- You can also narrow your search by using the filters on the right side of the search window:
You can filter your search by:
- Scope (active, archived or binned tasks)
- Due date
Search for Tasks Within a Project (Quick Switcher)
While in a Project, you can open the Quick Switcher (Apple: Cmd + K / Windows: Ctr + K) to quickly search for Tasks within that project.
- For more information on the Quick Switcher, visit our dedicated article here.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections