This feature is available to all users
All projects have a customizable avatar displayed in project windows and on the MeisterTask Dashboard. You can select a project avatar from the Meister Library or upload your own image.
To change your project's avatar:
- Navigate to the MeisterTask Dashboard.
- Hover your mouse over a project name and select the (i) icon which appears. This will open the Project Properties window.
- Click on your project's Avatar in the top-left corner of the window.
- Select a new avatar from the ones provided or upload your own image.
Ideally, uploaded avatar images should be square and utilize transparency.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections