This feature is available to all users.
PomoDone is a time tracking app that allows you track the time you spend on tasks using the popular Pomodoro technique. By integrating PomoDone with MeisterTask, you can track the time you spend on tasks and synchronize this back to MeisterTask.
Setting Up the PomoDone Integration
Create a PomoDone account or log in if you already have one.
To make use of the integration with MeisterTask, you will need to be at least on PomoDone's Lite plan. You can get a free 14-day trial for the Lite plan via this link.
- Select the MeisterTask icon from the list of task managers in PomoDone.
- Click Authorize to allow the app to access your MeisterTask account.
- Select which MeisterTask projects you would like to track in the PomoDone App.
- Choose specific tags for each project and whether you want to sync task completion back to MeisterTask.
Save any changes or launch the app.
Using the PomoDone Integration
Once you've set up the PomoDone integration and selected the MeisterTask projects you'd like to sync:
- Open your PomoDone desktop or web app.
- Sync the PomoDone app until you see all your MeisterTask projects and tasks in the app.
- Open the task you’d like to work on.
- Start the timer.
Open PomoDone’s app settings to change the length of your pomodoros and breaks, customize sounds and more.
More instructions can be found on the PomoDone blog.
This integration was created by the PomoDone team. Please contact them directly for details and support.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!