This feature is available to all users
Once you've finished working on a task, you can mark it as Completed to cross it off and keep track of your progress. Completed tasks can then be Archived and removed from your project board.
Mark a Task as Completed
To mark a task as completed:
- Click the Complete button in the upper-left corner of the task window.
- The task window will be updated to show the length of time required to complete the task and the team members who contributed to completing the task.
- On your project board, the completed task will show a green checkmark and its title will be crossed out.
Restore a Completed Task
If you complete a task by mistake, you can restore it directly from the task window. Just click on the more options (...) button in the upper-right corner of the task dialog and select Restore from the drop-down menu.
Archive a Completed Task
You can Archive a completed task to remove it from your project board. Simply select the Archive button in the top-left corner of a completed task's window.
View and Restore Archived Tasks
Archived tasks are stored indefinitely and can be viewed or recovered at any time. To find or restore your archived tasks:
- Click the project name at the top of your project.
- Select Archived tasks from the drop-down menu.
- Use the search field to find and open your archived task.
To restore your task, move on to steps four and five:
- Click the more options (...) icon in the top-right corner of your archived task's task window.
- Select Restore from the drop-down menu.
- Your archived task will now be restored and returned to its original project section.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!