This feature is available to all users
Once you've finished working on a task, you can mark it as Completed to cross it off and keep track of your progress. Completed tasks can then be Archived and removed from your project board.
In this Article:
Mark a Task as Completed
To mark a task as completed:
- Click the Complete button in the upper-left corner of the task window.
- The task window will be updated to show the length of time required to complete the task and the team members who contributed to completing the task.
- On your project board, the completed task will show a green checkmark and its title will be crossed out.
Restore a Completed Task
If you complete a task by mistake, you can restore it directly from the task window. Just click on the more options (...) button in the upper-right corner of the task dialog and select Restore from the drop-down menu.
Archive a Completed Task
You can Archive a completed task to remove it from your project board. Simply select the Archive button in the top-left corner of a completed task's window.
View and Restore Archived Tasks
Archived tasks are stored indefinitely and can be viewed or recovered at any time. To find or restore your archived tasks:
- Click (i) at the top of your project.
- Select Archived tasks.
- Use the search field to find and open your archived task.
To restore your task, move on to steps four and five:
- Click the more options (...) icon in the top-right corner of your archived task's task window.
- Select Restore from the drop-down menu.
- Your archived task will now be restored and returned to its original project section.
Still having trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!