This article explains how to work with archived tasks. It includes:
- How to locate and view archived tasks.
- How to restore archived tasks.
How to View and Restore Archived Tasks
Locate and View Archived Tasks
When you archive a task, it is automatically removed from the project board. You can use the Search Function to view or restore previously archived tasks. To do this:
- Click the magnifying glass in the top-right of the screen, or use the shortcut ⌘+⇧+K to access the search function. You can do this while you’re in a project as well as from the dashboard.
- In the search dialog, click Scope and select Archived Tasks from the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) apply additional filter criteria to narrow down the selection of tasks or use the search field to find a task with a specific keyword in its title or content.
To view the details of an archived task, simply click on the search result.
Restore an Archived Task
To restore a previously archived task:
- Click on the ellipsis in the top-right corner of the archived task’s dialog.
- From the drop-down menu, select Restore.
The task then automatically re-appears in the project it was located before it archived.
If you’re still having trouble…
Contact MeisterTask Support for help.