This feature is available to Business users.
Members of a MeisterTask Team can create team projects which are immediately visible to their entire organization. Create team projects to work transparently and quickly collaborate with large groups of colleagues within your organization.
In this Article:
- What are Team Projects?
- Create a Team Project
- View and Join Other Team Projects
- Change a Private Project Into a Team Project
What are Team Projects?
Business users who are members of a MeisterTask Team have the option to create team projects which are immediately visible to every user within their organization.
Other members of your team can then view and join the project directly from the MeisterTask Dashboard.
Create team projects to quickly allow a large number of stakeholders immediate access to a project.
Team projects vs. private projects
Most projects in MeisterTask are private and only include users who have been invited to collaborate. Team projects, however, are immediately visible to other users in your team.
Create a Team Project
- On the MeisterTask Dashboard, Click the (+) next to the PROJECTS header on the left side of your screen.
- Select New Project... from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your project's name, description, etc.
- Click the options below "Make this project visible to" to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Everybody in the Team.
- Click Create Project.
Your team project can now be viewed and joined by all other members of your team.
View and Join Other Team Projects
To view all projects which have been shared within your team:
- Click the small arrow next to PROJECTS on the left side of your dashboard.
- Select Team Projects from the drop-down menu.
To join a team project:
- Hover your mouse over any team project you haven't joined.
- Click the Join button which appears.
Change a Private Project Into a Team Project
You can change whether a project is private or shared within your team from the project properties window. To do this:
- Click (i) at the top of your project board.
- Select Project Properties.
- Click the drop-down menu next to "Make this project visible to."
- Select "Everybody in the Team."
Learn more about managing a MeisterTask Team:
- Create and Manage a MeisterTask Team
- Manage Your Team Members
- Manage Your Team's Licenses and Subscription Plans
- Adjust Team Security Settings
- Offboard and Remove a Colleague from Your Team