This feature is available to Business teams.
Members of a MeisterTask Team can create team projects which are immediately visible to their entire organization. Create team projects to work transparently and quickly collaborate with large groups of colleagues within your organization.
In this Article:
- What are Team Projects?
- Create a Team Project
- View and Join Other Team Projects
- Convert a Private Project Into a Team Project
What are Team Projects?
Business users who are members of a MeisterTask Team have the option to create team projects which are immediately visible to every user within their organization.
Other members of your team can then view and join the project directly from the MeisterTask Dashboard.
Create team projects to quickly allow a large number of stakeholders immediate access to a project.
Team projects vs. private projects
Most projects in MeisterTask are private and only include users who have been invited to collaborate. Team projects, however, are immediately visible to other users in your team.
Create a Team Project
- On the MeisterTask Dashboard, Click the (+) next to the Projects header on the left sidebar.
- Select New Project... from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your project's name, description, etc.
- Click the options below "Make this project visible to" to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Everybody in the Team.
- Click Create Project.
Your team project can now be viewed and joined by all other members of your team.
View and Join Other Team Projects
To view all of your team's shared projects:
- Click the ellipsis (...) next to the "Projects" header on the left sidebar.
- Select Team Projects from the drop-down menu.
To join a team project:
- Hover your mouse over any team project you haven't joined.
- Click the Join button which appears.
Convert a Private Project Into a Team Project
Project administrators can convert a private project to a team project from the project settings window. To do this:
- Click the project name at the top of your project board.
- Select Project settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click the ellipsis (...) in the top-right corner of the project settings window.
- Select Convert to Team Project... from the drop-down menu.
- Click Convert to confirm your choice.
Convert to Private Project
You can convert a team project into a private project by opening a team project and following the steps outlined above.
Learn more about managing a MeisterTask Team:
- Create and Manage a MeisterTask Team
- Manage Your Team Members
- Manage Your Team's Licenses and Subscription Plans
- Adjust Team Security Settings
- Offboard and Remove a Colleague from Your Team