This feature is available to all users
If your project boards get too crowded, you can use filters to view only those tasks relevant to your needs.
Open the Filters Sidebar
Filters are located in the sidebar on the right-hand side of your project board. To open the filters sidebar:
- Click the sidebar icon in the top-right corner of your project board.
- Switch from the Activity Stream to the Filters Sidebar by clicking the filters icon (three lines).
Add Filters to Your Project View
Click on different filters in the filters sidebar to change which tasks are displayed on your project board:
You can filter your project view by:
- Search term: Type a keyword into the search field to show all matching tasks.
- Tags: Only show tasks which include (or do not include) certain tags. See below for details.
- Task Watchers: Only show tasks watched by certain users
- Task Assignees: Only show tasks assigned to certain users (Select users' avatar on the right hand side of the project board)
- Due date: Only show tasks which are due within a specified time frame
- Task Status: Only show tasks which are either open or completed
Timeline Scheduling: Only show tasks which are either scheduled or unscheduled on your timeline.
The Timeline Scheduling filter is only available to Business users who have enabled Timeline
Filter Tasks in Your Project By Tag
Filtering your project by tags allows you to be very precise about which tasks you'd like to see on your project board. To filter projects by tags:
- Open the filters sidebar (see above).
- Select the tags you would like to include in your filter.
- Use the drop-down menu to select how your tags will be filtered. You can chose between:
Only display tasks which include all of the selected tags.
Only display tasks which include at least one of the selected tags.
Only display tasks which do not include any of the selected tags.
- All of:
Ask your question in the Meister Community!