This feature is available to all users
You can select multiple tasks in any project by pressing and holding CTRL (on windows) or CMD (on Apple). Once you've selected multiple tasks, you can perform any number of bulk actions by clicking the ellipsis (...) at the top of your screen.
To select multiple tasks and perform a bulk action:
- Press and hold CTRL (on Windows) or CMD (on Apple).
- Click each task you'd like to select. Click a task a second time to deselect it.
- Click the ellipsis (...) at the top of your screen.
- Select an action from the drop-down menu.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections