This feature is available to all users
In This Article:
Set a Task Due Date and Time
You can set a due date and time for a task directly in the task window.
- Open the task for which you'd like to set a due date.
- Select Due Date on the right side of the task window.
- Select a due date from the in-task calendar.
- Enter the time at which your task is due. If you do not enter a time, the task will be due at 12:00 pm on the due date.
View Due Dates From Your Project Board
Task due dates are also displayed on individual task tiles on your project board:
On the day your tasks are due, your task's due date will be displayed in orange and a "Due Today" headline will alert you to the upcoming deadline.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections