Only Pro and Business users can restore a binned project.
You can delete archived projects by moving them to the bin. Binned projects are stored for 30 days, during which time they can be completely restored.
In this Article:
Move a Project to the Bin
Only archived projects can be moved to the bin. You can learn how to archive projects here.
- Open an archived project.
- Select Trash this project at the top of the project board.
- Select Move to bin in the next window to confirm your decision.
Restore a Binned Project
Binned Projects are stored for 30 days, during which time they can be completely restored. To restore a binned project:
- Click the small arrow next to PROJECTS on the left side of your dashboard.
- Select Trashed Projects from the drop-down menu.
- Hover your mouse over the project you'd like to recover and select Restore.
- The restored project will return to your list of active projects.
Still having trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!