This feature is available to all guest users
Welcome to MeisterTask! If you're an external collaborator who's been assigned the guest role in a project, you've come to the right place.
This article will explain how to access tasks which have been assigned to you and how to pin them to your agenda, allowing you to easily access them from your MeisterTask home screen.
Once you've created a MeisterTask account and signed in, you can follow the steps below to start collaborating. Happy tasking!
In this Article:
Access Your Assigned Task
As soon as your project administrator assigns you/mentions you in a task, you'll receive a notification in the top-right corner of your screen. Once you've received this notification, you're ready to begin!
To access your assigned task:
- Click the bell icon in the top-right corner of your screen to view your notifications.
- The task(s) which you have been assigned/mentioned in will appear in your notifications. Click on one of these notifications.
- You should now see the task window. From here, you can write comments to communicate with your colleagues, view attachments associated with the task, edit task checklists, or mark the task as completed.
Pin Your Assigned Task to Your Agenda
Now that you've accessed your task, you can pin it to your agenda, allowing you to access it at any time from the MeisterTask home-screen. To pin your task:
- Click the Pin button in the top-right corner of the task window (see below).
- Select a section of your agenda in which to pin your task (if you're a beginner, select the Focus section).
- That's it! The task is now pinned to your agenda. You can access the task at any time by clicking Agenda in the left sidebar.
Guest Access to Tasks
Remember that guests can only access tasks which they have been assigned to or in which they have been mentioned. This means that if you un-assign yourself from the task or delete yourself as a watcher, you'll immediately lose access!
Still having trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!