These features are available to all individual users
You can disable auto-renewal in the Plans section of the Accounts page. Disabling auto-renewal will downgrade your license to the free Basic plan at the end of the current license period.
To disable Auto-Renewal:
- Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of the MeisterTask interface.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click Plans on the left side of the accounts page.
- Scroll down to the product you'd like to cancel.
- Click cancel your subscription.
- Click downgrade in the next window to confirm your decision. Auto-renewal is now cancelled and your license will be downgraded to Basic at the end of the current licensing period.
To find out more about managing your billing and payment information, visit our dedicated help center article here.
Learn more about managing your account and billing information: