This feature is available to all users.
As soon as you log in to MeisterTask, you'll see the dashboard, your home screen in MeisterTask. From here, you can quickly access your projects and assigned tasks, as well as view general information on your productivity.
In this Article:
- Tutorial Video: Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- The Left Sidebar
- Information Widgets (Top-Right Corner)
- Customize Your Dashboard Background
Tutorial Video: Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
Take a look at this short tutorial video to learn more about the MeisterTask dashboard, then read on for more details.
The Left Sidebar
Use the left sidebar to:
- View your project list
- Create new projects (click the +).
- Rearrange your project list and organize your projects into groups
- Import projects
- Access your agenda
Information Widgets (Top-Right Corner)
The top-right corner of your dashboard contains three information widgets which can be opened directly on your dashboard. Toggle these widgets on/off to customize which information is displayed on your dashboard.
Open these widgets to:
- Access time tracking data
- View your assigned tasks and personal checklist with the My Tasks widget
- View your notifications
You can also click the magnifying glass to search for tasks, or click your user avatar to change preferences and access your account settings.
Customize Your Dashboard Background
To customize the background of your dashboard:
- Click the Customize... button at the top of your dashboard.
- Choose a background from the options available (paid users can also upload a custom image).
That's just the beginning...
Want to learn more? Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Getting Started with MeisterTask
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Manage Project Sections
Or reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!