This feature is available to all users
You can use MeisterTask's iCal integration to synchronize MeisterTask with your Outlook calendar. Once connected, all tasks with a due date that have been assigned to you will be automatically added to your calendar.
How to Sync MeisterTask with Outlook Calendar:
Step 1: Retrieve your iCalendar Feed URL
- Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of the MeisterTask interface.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click Integrations on the left side of the screen.
- Click iCalendar.
- Copy the link displayed under "iCalendar Feed URL" to your clipboard.
Step 2: Add this URL to your Outlook Calendar
- Visit your Outlook calendar at outlook.live.com/calendar (or open the Outlook app).
- Click Add Calendar on the left side of the screen.
- Click Subscribe from web.
- Paste the URL from step one into the text box provided.
- Enter a Name for your new calendar. To keep things organized, we recommend using "MeisterTask". If you'd like, you can also choose a color and icon from the options provided.
- Click Import.
All tasks assigned to you with a due date are now displayed on this Calendar. You can alternate between viewing these tasks and hiding them by selecting the MeisterTask calendar on the left side of your outlook Calendar:
Ask your question in the Meister Community!