This feature is available to all users
Submitting error logs from your iOS device can help our support staff to better understand your issue and investigate potential bugs.
Submit Error Logs on iOS
If a customer support agent has requested error logs from your device, please follow the steps below to send your logs to Meister.
- Open MeisterTask on your iOS device.
- Tap your user avatar in the upper-left corner of your screen to enter the My Account menu.
- Long press (approx. 3 seconds) on the large user avatar in the My Account area.
- Select Send Full Log Files.
- Once your error log is submitted, please reach out to your support agent and let them know that logs were successfully sent.
If you are unable to open the MeisterTask mobile app, you can still send error logs manually via your device's System Settings.
To do this, navigate to Settings > Privacy > Analytics and Improvements > Analytics Data, then search for the most recent MeisterTask file. Download this file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your issue.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!