This feature is available to team admins
In this Article:
Users who have purchased their subscription via the App Store or Google Play Store will not be able to purchase additional licenses or create a team. If you are currently on a mobile subscription and wish to purchase additional licenses, reach out to Meister Support here.
Add Additional Team Members
MeisterTask Pro and Business Teams:
Before inviting additional users to a Pro or Business Team, please ensure that your team has purchased enough licenses for your new colleagues.
Learn how to purchase additional licenses for your team here.
Team administrators can invite new users to join their team from the My Team section of the Accounts page. To do this:
- Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of MeisterTask.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu. This will open the Accounts page.
- Click My Team on the left side of the accounts page.
- Click the Invite button.
- In the next window, enter the e-mail addresses of your new team members and select which Meister Products you'd like to invite your new team members to use.
Assigning Licenses (Paid Users)
If you are managing a Pro or Business team, the number of available seats (licenses) for each product is displayed at the bottom of this window. Click "Add More" to purchase additional licenses for your team.
- Select Invite to send an e-mail invitation to each of your new colleagues. Once users have accepted your invitation, they will be immediately added to your team and gain access to all of your team projects.
Users who already have their own paid subscription to MeisterTask CANNOT join your team.
If one of your colleagues already has a Pro or Business License, they will first have to downgrade to a basic account in order to accept your invitation.
As soon as the invitees have accepted your invitation, they will be immediately added to your team. You can edit, disable or remove team members from the My Team section of the Accounts page. Find out more here.
Edit, Disable or Remove Team Members
Once users have accepted your invitation and been added to your team, they will be listed in the My Team section of the Accounts page. From here, you can edit, disable or remove team members. To do this:
- Hover your mouse over a team member's name.
- Click the ellipsis (...) which appears to the right of your team member's name.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu:
- Select Edit to change a team member's name, email address or password.
- Select Disable to temporarily freeze a team member's use of a specific product and free up one of your licenses. Disabling a user will not remove them from your team.
- Select Make Admin to assign administrator status to a team member (Only available for Business users).
- Select Remove from team to permanently remove a colleague from your team. This will also free up any licenses used by the removed team member.
Learn more about managing a MeisterTask Team:
- Create and Manage a MeisterTask Team
- Add Additional Users to Your Team
- Manage Your Team's Licenses and Subscription Plans
- Adjust Team Security Settings
- Offboard and Remove a Colleague from Your Team