This feature is only available for Pro and Business team admins
Administrators of large teams can instantly invite multiple team members at once by importing a properly formatted CSV file to MeisterTask.
Simply download a CSV template, enter your colleagues' details and upload your file to the My Team section of Accounts. Read on to learn more.
Step 1: Prepare a CSV File
- Download the sample file.
- Open and edit the sample file to include the email, first name, last name and password of the users you'd like to invite.
Save/export the file.
CSV files exported and saved using Numbers on MacOS are incompatible with MeisterTask and will result in an error. We reccomend using Microsoft Excel or another app that uses commas as deliminators in CSV exports.
Step 2: Upload Your CSV File to the My Team Page
- Click on your user avatar in the top-right corner of the MeisterTask interface.
- Open Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click My Team on the left sidebar.
- Click Import.
- Select the file you prepared and click Import.
About Bulk Team-Invites:
Invitees that don't yet have a MeisterTask account will receive an e-mail invitation to join MeisterTask and be added to your team.
Invitees who already have a MeisterTask Basic account will receive an e-mail invitation to join your team.
Invitees who already have a paid subscription to a Meister product will first need to cancel their subscription before joining your team.
Adding New Users to a Paid (Pro or Business) Team
When team admins add a new user to their team, they'll receive an invoice notifying them that they have 7 days to complete the payment. If the payment is not received after these 7 days, the new user's account will be disabled. The rest of the team will remain active.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!
- team_account (1).csv90 Bytes