This feature is available to all users
Create checklists for any task which requires multiple to-do's or action items: simply mark off completed actions to keep track of your team's progress. You can also load checklist templates which you've created in the web app.
Create New Checklists
To create a new checklist:
- Open the task you'd like to add a checklist to.
- Scroll down and tap Add Checklist Item. Enter a name for your new checklist item.
- Tap the blue circle on the left of any checklist item to cross it off. Tap again to undo.
Add a Pre-Made Checklist Template to a Task
Load checklist templates to save time and avoid creating the the same checklists over and over again.
Templates are project-specific. This means that you cannot load a template from one project into another.
New checklist templates cannot be created in the Android app. Learn more about creating checklist template in the web app here.
To load a pre-made checklist template:
- Open the project in which you've made a checklist template.
- Open a task.
- Tap the ellipsis (...) to the right of Add Checklist Item.
- Tap Load Checklist.
- Choose the template you'd like to add.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!