This feature is available to all users
Enable animations to add a little fun to your workflow. Animations are small visual celebrations which occur whenever you perform certain key actions in MeisterTask, like completing a task or inviting a new collaborator.
To enable or disable animations, simply:
- Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of the MeisterTask interface.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click Appearance on the left sidebar.
- Check the box next to Enable animations. Uncheck the box to disable.
If you're having performance issues, disable animations to reduce extra strain on your system.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections