Terms of Service
If an agreement between you as a customer (“customer”) and MeisterLabs GmbH (“MeisterLabs”) already exists, the general terms and conditions (“GTC”) under the agreement take precedence over these terms of service (“ToS”). In this case, the ToS merely supplement the applicable GTC for the use of the services on https://community.meister.co (“Website”).
You agree that you are obliged to observe the applicable laws and the rights of third parties when using this service on https://community.meister.co offered by MeisterLabs GmbH, Zugspitzstrasse 2, 85591 Vaterstetten, Germany. In particular, you are prohibited from
- using offensive or defamatory content, regardless of whether this content concerns other users, MeisterLabs employees or other persons or companies,
- using pornographic content or content that violates youth protection laws or advertise, offer or distribute pornographic products or products that violate youth protection laws,
- harassing other users unreasonably (in particular through spam) (cf. also § 7 Law against Unfair Competition - UWG),
- using content protected by law (e.g. by copyright, trademark, patent, design or utility model law) without being entitled to do so, or from advertising, offering or distributing goods or services protected by law, as well as
- engaging in or promoting actions in contravention of competition rules, including progressive canvassing (such as chain, snowball or pyramid schemes).
If the right of third parties or legal requirements are violated by the content posted by you or by your use of the service, you will immediately cease the use that is contrary to the law.
You will indemnify MeisterLabs against all claims, including claims for damages, brought by other users or other third parties against MeisterLabs for infringement of their rights by content posted by you. You will pay all reasonable costs incurred by us as a result of any infringement of third party rights, including reasonable costs incurred for legal defense. All further rights as well as claims for damages of MeisterLabs remain unaffected.
If you notice any use of the website (including the use of pseudonyms or deceptive identities) that is contrary to the law or to the terms of the contract, please inform us using the contact information available on the websites.
We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason. Furthermore, we reserve the right to terminate any membership with immediate effect, including but not limited to the following events:
- non-compliance with legal requirements by you;
- the reputation of the services offered by MeisterLabs is impaired, not only to an insignificant extent, by you;
- you promote associations, communities, methods or activities that are monitored by security or youth protection authorities;
- you are harming one or several other users;
- you are a member of a sect or a controversial religious community.
Decisions made by the moderators are not to be discussed on the website in order to allow the community to have an undisturbed exchange.
Our service is not intended for minors.
MeisterLabs reserves the right to propose a change to these terms of service to you at any time. The amended terms of service will be published on https://community.meister.co.