This feature is only available to Business Team Administrators
Team admins can use the Projects tab to keep track of their team's projects and archive, delete and restore projects in bulk.
Open the Projects Tab
You can open the Projects tab by clicking this link or by following these steps:
- Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of MeisterTask.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click Projects on the left sidebar.
View the Projects Tab
The Projects tab displays a list of all projects owned by your team. It is divided into five columns which show each project's name, creation date, creator, status (active, archived, deleted) and last activity date. Private projects are indicated by an 👤 icon.
You can filter your team's projects by last activity date or project status using the filters in the top-left corner of the list:
Data SecurityThe Projects tab does NOT allow team admins access to the content of a project they are not otherwise invited to. The Projects tab only includes the information above.
Archive, Delete or Restore Projects in Bulk
You can use the Projects tab to perform bulk actions on several projects at once. To do this:
- Check the boxes next to each project you'd like to edit.
- Click the ellipsis (...) which appears at the top of your project list.
- Select an option (Archive, Restore or Delete) from the drop-down menu.
Export a CSV
Click the Download icon to export a CSV file containing information on your team's projects. The file will include the following data on each project:
- Project ID
- Creation Date
- Last Activity Date
- Status (Active, Archived, Deleted)
Ask your question in the Meister Community!