This feature is available to all users
If your project board get too crowded, you might find it difficult to spot which tasks need your attention. For this reason, MeisterTask can fade your old and inactive tasks. With this feature enabled, tasks that have been inactive for more than 30 days automatically turn dark gray in your project boards.
To Fade Your Old and Inactive Tasks:
- Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of MeisterTask.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- If necessary, switch to the Appearance tab.
- Check the box labeled Fade old and inactive tasks.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections