All users can sign up and log in to MeisterTask using their existing Microsoft Office 365 Business or Education account (SSO)
Only Pro users can use the Microsoft 365 Groups Integration.
Connect your Microsoft 365 account to MeisterTask to enable the "Notify Microsoft 365 Group" automation and keep your team in the loop about new or updated tasks.
In this Article:
- Sign Up for MeisterTask via Microsoft 365 (SSO)
- Connect an Existing MeisterTask Account with Microsoft 365
- Set Up the Office 365 Groups Integration
Sign Up for MeisterTask via Microsoft 365 (SSO)
If you don't yet have a MeisterTask account, you can sign up using your Microsoft 365 account. To do this, go to meistertask.com and:
- Click on Sign Up in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select or with other services below Get Started.
- Click on Office 365 – this will redirect you to the Microsoft login page, where you can choose the account you'd like to connect with.
Connect an Existing MeisterTask Account with Microsoft 365
To connect your MeisterTask account to an existing Microsoft 365 account:
- Click on your user avatar in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Services & Sessions tab.
- Click Connect next to Office 365 – this will redirect you to Microsoft login page, where you can choose the account you'd like to connect with.
Set Up the Office 365 Groups Integration
Once you've connected MeisterTask with your Microsoft 365 Group, you can set up Automations in your project boards to send notifications to your Microsoft 365 Group about new and updated tasks.
To set up the integration:
- Open the MeisterTask project that you want to connect with your Microsoft 365 Group.
- Click on the project name at the top of the screen.
- Click Project settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Power-Ups tab.
- Scroll down to Office 365 and click Add +.
- Confirm that the correct project is selected and click Authorize Office 365.
- You will then be redirected to log in to your Office 365 account.
Now you can enable the Office 365 Groups Automation in any section of your MeisterTask project. You can find out more about setting up automations in this article.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!