This feature is available to Pro and Business users
Organize your projects into Project Groups to create a folder structure for your projects. Project Groups are a great way to keep your Dashboard structured and organized, especially when you're a member of many projects.
Create a New Project Group
- On the MeisterTask Dashboard, Click the (+) next to the PROJECTS header on the left side of your screen.
- Select New Project Group... from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for your new Project Group and select Create.
- Your Project Group will appear as a collapsible header on your project list.
- Hover your mouse over your project group name and select hide or show to view or hide projects contained in the group.
To rename or delete a Project Group, hover your mouse over the group name and select the small arrow which appears. Choose rename or delete from the drop-down menu.
Move Projects into Groups
You can move projects into groups simply by dragging and dropping them. Be sure to select projects using the list icon (three lines).
Experiment with showing or hiding your project groups to maintain the best-possible overview of your projects.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!