This feature is available to all users
Duplicating a project allows you to create a new copy of any project. Duplicate useful project boards to create project templates which can be reused again and again.
To duplicate a project:
- Click the project name at the top of your project board.
- Select Duplicate... from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a title and description for your duplicated project.
- Select which details you want to copy over (tasks, team members, automations, etc.). Note that certain elements (time tracking data and task relationships) cannot be duplicated.
- Click Continue to create your duplicate project. You'll receive a notification on your MeisterTask Dashboard once project duplication is complete.
Projects cannot be duplicated on MeisterTask's mobile apps.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections