This feature is available to all users
Duplicating a project allows you to create a new copy of any project. Duplicate useful project boards to create project templates which can be reused again and again.
To duplicate a project:
- Click the (i) icon at the top of your project board.
- Select More from the drop-down menu.
- Select Duplicate...
- Enter a title and description for your duplicated project.
- Select which details you want to copy over (tasks, team members, automations, etc.). Note that certain elements (time tracking data and task relationships) cannot be duplicated.
- Click Continue to create your duplicate project. You'll receive a notification on your MeisterTask Dashboard once project duplication is complete.
Projects cannot be duplicated on MeisterTask's mobile apps.
Still Having Trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!