This feature is available to all users
Duplicating a project allows you to create a new copy of any project. Duplicate useful project boards to create project templates which can be reused again and again.
To duplicate a project:
- Click the (i) icon at the top of your project board.
- Select More from the drop-down menu.
- Select Duplicate...
- Enter a title and description for your duplicated project.
- Select which details you want to copy over (tasks, team members, automations, etc.).
- Click Continue to create your duplicate project. You'll receive a notification on your MeisterTask Dashboard once project duplication is complete.
You can also duplicate a project from the Dashboard by clicking the (i) icon next to your project name. This will open the Project Properties window (step 1).
Still Having Trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!