This feature is available to Pro users
Office 365 Groups enable teams to come together and get work done by establishing a single hub and a single set of permissions across all Office 365 apps.
Setting Up the Office 365 Groups Integration
Once you've connected MeisterTask with your Office 365 Group, you can set up Automations in your project boards to send notifications about new and moved tasks to your Office 365 Group. This is a great way to keep your Group aligned on your MeisterTask project.
To set up the integration:
- Open the MeisterTask project that you want to connect with your Office 365 Group.
- Click on the project name at the top of the screen.
- Click Project settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Power-Ups tab.
- Scroll down to Office 365 and click Add +.
- Confirm that the correct project is selected and confirm Authorize Office 365.
- You will then be redirected to log in to your Office 365 account.
Now you can enable the Office 365 Groups Automation on one or more sections of your MeisterTask project. For more information, take a look at our article about Automations.
Explore other advanced features in MeisterTask: