Only Pro and Business users can restore a binned project.
You can delete any project directly from the project menu. Deleted projects are stored for 30 days, during which time they can be completely restored.
If you'd rather retain a restorable record of a project indefinitely, you can archive the project rather than delete it.
In this Article:
Delete a Project
- Click the project name at the top of your project board.
- Select Delete project...
- Type DELETE in the text box in the next window to confirm your choice.
- Click Delete project.
Restore a Deleted Project
Deleted projects are stored for 30 days, during which time they can be completely restored. To restore a binned project:
- Click the Active Projects header on the left sidebar.
- Select Deleted Projects from the drop-down menu.
- Hover your mouse over the project you'd like to recover and select Restore.
- The restored project will return to your list of active projects.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections