Only Pro and Business users can restore a binned project.
You can delete any project directly from the (i) menu. Deleted projects are stored for 30 days, during which time they can be completely restored.
If you'd rather retain a restorable record of a project indefinitely, you can archive the project rather than delete it.
In this Article:
Delete a Project
- Click the (i) button at the top of your project board.
- Select More from the drop-down menu.
- Select Delete project...
- Type DELETE in the text box in the next window to confirm your choice.
- Click Delete project.
Restore a Deleted Project
Deleted projects are stored for 30 days, during which time they can be completely restored. To restore a binned project:
- Click the Active Projects header on the left sidebar.
- Select Deleted Projects from the drop-down menu.
- Hover your mouse over the project you'd like to recover and select Restore.
- The restored project will return to your list of active projects.
Still having trouble?
Reach out to MeisterTask Support for help!