This feature is available to Business users
Add Relationships to your tasks to show how individual pieces of your project fit together. Relationships link tasks together and indicate dependencies, similarities and duplications. Find out more here.
Enable Task Relationships
Before you can begin adding relationships between tasks on a project, you'll need to enable the feature.
Task relationships are enabled on a project-by-project basis. This means that you must enable task relationships for each project in which you'd like to use the feature.
To enable task relationships:
- Open the project you'd like to enable task relationships in.
- Tap the project name at the top of the screen to open the Project Info menu.
- Tap Power-Ups.
- Tap Task Relations so that the button becomes green – the feature is now enabled.
Add and Edit Task Relationships
To add and edit task relationships, simply open the project you've enabled the feature in and complete the following steps:
- Open the task you'd like to add a relation to.
- Scroll down and tap Relations.
- Tap the Plus in the top-right corner.
- Tap the type of relationship you'd like to add, then select another task to be included in the relationship.
- Tap Done.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!